*Update – Dec 17* – The issue was an open div tag on myÂ Comcast posting below. Using G2 to enter the images I had tried to erase one that was not inserted correctly and it left behind the unclosed div tag. Editting the HTML code directly (need to do this in Firefox, since IE will ruin the G2 tags when updating HTML) and all was well after just deleting the errant div tag.
Yeah, I can see that my sidebar is broken (look down at the bottom and you’ll see it).
I’ve made no changes to the templates so I suppose it’s a content thing that’s done it. Right now it’s just a wee bit too late to troubleshoot…Â Hopefully tomorrow I’ll get that sorted out.